Thursday, March 29, 2012

Free Olay Barsoap at Walmart


The March P&G has some $2/1 Olay Bodywash or In-shower Body Lotion that I hadn't been able to use. I had read that the bars (2 pk) were at low price of $2.59 at Walmart but everytime I went to Walmart, they were out. Shelves cleared. It is a good deal so I wasn't surprised. I haven't been shopping a lot at Walmart so keeping the expiration date (3/31) in mind, I decided to go ahead and (hopefully) use the coupons for these Olay barsoaps. I immediately noticed that one of the 2 pk was priced at $2.00! That meant it'd be free! Yay for free Olay Barsoap!

So I grabbed 8 of them and got them for free. I did have an issue with the cashier, though. He thought the coupon was only valid for 1ct barsoap. I explained it and he called the manager over who told him I was right so that was that. Some of these are heading my in-laws' way :) Some I brought to work with me. The other ones are staying at home and should come in handy during Georgia's scorching hot summer (and Spring!). Yikes!

8 Olay Barsoaps (2 pk) at $2.00
Used 8- $2/1 Barsoap, Bodywash, or In-Shower Lotion MQ from March P&G
Final Price: Free- just paid tax


1 comment: